banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Guys, kindly judge this: Is it right to share this kind of testimony?


I have been imagining this for some time now. 

I know that testimonies are good, and I have also given my testimonies on several occasions. 
But what in a situation whereby you re traveling or going else where and you boarded a 14 seater bus and may God forbid the bus has accident and only you survived. Will you go to church and testify and give thanksgiving?  
I have raised this question somewhere before...
Do you think it is proper to do so? 
Someone is wondering now, what kind of question is this? And why wouldn't I testify of
his goodness upon my life? Hmmm  
To this person, ok what if your wife or your only son is involved in that accident, would you still go ahead and testify?
Don't you think that some of these testimonies we hear these days are not really necessary?
Don't you think that such testimony are really selfish and selfcenterdness? 
Do you think if Jesus is in a boat and and by accident he lost all his disciples, do you think he will testify for his safety?  
We were all learning anyway. And I stand to be corrected.
Do you think these kinds of testimonies really worth it? 
Does any body here has any contrary opinion to these?
Pls let's hear from you. Thank you.
- Genesis2000 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog