banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Kylie Jenner reveals why she got lip fillers as she covers Complex in topless shoot (Photos)


Kylie Jenner has revealed why she got lip fillers as she covers Complex Magazine in topless shoot.



The 19-year-old told Complex she worried about boys wanting to kiss her as she feared her lips were too thin. 'It has been an insecurity of mine all my life,' Kylie told the magazine.


She recalled in the interview how in middle school a boy reacted to her lips: 'This guy I kissed was like, "Your lips are really small but you’re a really good kisser. I didn’t think you were gonna be good at kissing."' 'It was so rude,' Kylie said. 'From then on, I just felt like I saw guys staring at my lips. I felt like no one wanted to kiss me.' 

Rumors she had work done on her lips first emerged in 2014 but at the time she denied it.

On why she lied, Jenner said: 'I didn’t want to be a bad influence. I didn’t want people to think you had to get your lips done to feel good about yourself.' Kylie did, however, admit she went a bit too far with the injections at first: 'When you first get them done, you’re like, "Oh, it could be a little bit bigger on that side." I’d go back and be like, "They went down" and think they could be bigger. But I went too far. It was very painful.'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog