banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

No recession! Tontoh Dike-Churchill's hubby surprises her with 2017 Lexus Jeep



Shortly after being gifted with an iPhone 7 Rose Gold, Tontoh Dikeh-Churchill has been surprised by her hubby Olakunle Churchill who got her a 2017 Lexus  LX 570, which is estimated to cost about $90k (N28 million).

She shared photos of the snazzy ride on her handle, and wrote:


I am indeed speechless by YOUR love for me..Everyday I APPLAUD MYSELF FOR MARRYING such an awesome husband as YOU...Thank u MY DEAREST husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(LEXUS LX 570 2017).

May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK.

Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING #MYKINGKONG #LOVERS #GIFT #PRAYINGWIFE  #SANTA CAME EARLY #PRADO2016 #LEXUS2017  @lexususa
Santa also came early for E-Money's wife Juliet, who last week was gifted with a tear rubber customised 2016 Range Rover Sport.

Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog