banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Saturday, February 11, 2017

M.I announces 8th studio album


Chocolate City huncho M.I, has informed the world he’s working on a new album. M.I took to Twitter to make the announcement, and according to M.I, this is his 8th studio album.




M.I’s official albums are:
  • Talk About It (2008)
  • M.I 2 (2010)
  • The Chairman (2014)
Others: The Indestructible Choc Boi Nation (with Chocolate City) (2015) was a compilation album while Illegal Music (2009) Illegal Music 2 (2012) and Illegal Music 3: The Finale (2016) are mixtapes.
We don’t know the album title yet but going from his recent Instagram antics, the album might be called ‘SB‘.
                                                 He captioned all photos in the sequence ‘SB’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog