banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Menstruation Has Ruined My Valentine




Hello Icechuks,
please keep me anonymous, I dont know what is wrong with me. My menses always comes at the wrong time. For as far back as I can remember, Whenever, something good is about to happen to me, my period will start.
Last year, My ex boyfriend who was based in India, came home and my period chose the same day he landed to start. It lasted exactly 5 days that my boyfriend spent and that was how we failed to consumate our relationship and evertything went south from there. he hates blood and found an excuse to discharge me. Likewise, my birthdays, Christmas and every other celebration you can think of. Once the time approaches, my period will start even if my cycle is not yet complete. And it often happens when ever i am in a relationship. I am beginning to feel that this is a spiritual problem. Just this morning, my period started again and my last flow was 21st of January. My fiance has already booked an outing for both of us and now am bleeding. please I am begining to fear and think that this is a spiritual attack meant to frustrate any man who wants to get intimate with me. please I need help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog