banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Actress Tonto Dikeh Says Christianity Is Not Religion - See Her Reason

The actress shared this on her Instagram page, cursed out the devil in life and also prayed for Jesus Christ’s control in her life.
She Wrote:
“I am a proud Born again Christian. Christianity isn’t religion to me it’s a way of Living.. Am soaked in Gods Strength,No weapon formed fashioned against me or my son or my workers can/Shall prosper In Jesus Name Amen..
Even when the devil tries he knows he already lost with TONTO.. The day I gave my life to God the kingdom of darkness Knew that trouble awaits them,the kingdom of God took their best player.. Never trade the presence of God for anything.. #MAMAKING #KINGTONTO#Papi👑 #celeratingmyhappiness#protectingmyhappiness #RADICAL4JESUS”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog