banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Comedian I Go Dye Honoured By Nigerian Army (Photos)

Popular comedian, I Go dye has been honoured by the Nigerian army after he was presented an award of commendation..

The Delta state born ace comedian was presented the award for positively projecting the laudable virtues of the institution and his unwavering support by the Nigerian Army through it’s chief of Army staff, General TY Burutai.
The excited Delta State born comedian took to his instagram page to express his gratitude to the Nigerian army, while also pledging his continued support.


He wrote;
“I am astonished with the honour bestowed on me by the Nigerian army, through the chief of army staff, General TY Burutai.When I dedicated the Africa child prize to this noble institution, 
I was just expressing gratitude for their sacrifices,which included finding some of the chibok girls , their relentless efforts towards bringing peace to the North east and most importantly for laying their lives for the sake of peace and unity across Nigeria and beyond. 
Never did I envisaged that my little contribution will be identified For commendation.”

“I’m indeed grateful for this honour presented to me by the Chief of Army Staff and the Nigerian army. 
It will challenge many others to cooperate and expand partnership with the army, promoting a sense of responsibility to all citizens of this country to understand that the fight against terrorism and other agitations are in our best interest. 
“I will continue to use this medium to seek support, using my artistic work to project and express the laudable virtues of this noble institution.”  
The comedian further expressed optimism that the honour will change the perception of ordinary citizens towards the Nigerian army.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog