banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Femi Fani-Kayode Becomes Grandfather As His Daughter Welcomes Baby

Former Nigeria Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode is now a grandfather.

The former minister’s daughter welcomed her first child with her husband and his Ex-wife shared the good news on social media.

Yemisi Wada, the mother of Temi Randle, who shared on her Instagram page the good news thanking God for blessing her daughter with the baby, wrote;
“Joy like I NEVER knew was possible. I wish same joy to all I know. Maybe there’ll be much more good in the world. 
I’m intoxicated with happiness. I’m a Grandmother!! I praise the Awesome God. He is perfect.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog