banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Girlfriend of MC mistaken for a Badoo member and killed in Ikorodu, shares tribute to him & photos of them together

In what was described as an act of jungle justice, a Master of Ceremony, Chinedu Paul aka Think 2ice, was burnt to death by some residents of Ikorodu, Lagos after he was mistaken to be a member of feared killer gang, Badoo. A lady who appears to have been in a close romantic relationship with him, has now shared an emotional tribute via Facebook, along with photos of them together. She wrote;



I can't type anything
Cus my hands are frozen
Thank you Jesus
Baby I love you.I will still tag you cus I always tag you in all my posts Chinedu Paul

Baby u post this in the morning
U got back home just to see ur life taken..
U said u have a gift for me before u went to fix our car
Don't worry I came to collect the gift at odogunyan..
Don't explain to me again I understand
I love u baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog