banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Monday, July 10, 2017

Just show me love, hunger dey Nigeria - Football star, Ogenyi Onazi's Facebook hacker cries out

Super of Eagles of Nigeria midfielder, Ogenyi Onazi, who's still grieved after losing his official Facebook account on Friday, has been left surprised after the hacker cried out at him.
The Trabzonspor midfielder on Saturday revealed to the public via his official Twitter account, the feedback he got from the hacker through a friend.

The chat can be seen below..
Earlier on Friday, the former Lazio star through his Instagram account issued a disclaimer and informed the general public not to fall victim to being scammed by the hacker who took over his Facebook account. 
'I would like to announce to the general public that my Facebook page was hacked. Sadly enough, these people have been using my image to collect money and other items from unsuspecting victims. 
'These people go on to tell people to send money to them with the guise of my name in order to take them on trials in countries across Europe and also to sort out many football related issues. I would like to emphasize that I would NEVER collect money from fans as my sole desire is to put smiles on their faces.' 
'Please be warned and do not fall victim of such people as I am working very hard to rectify the issue, if necessary I would open another Facebook account and duly inform the public.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog