banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Monday, July 17, 2017

Woman Lets Her Best Friend Have S3x With Her Boyfriend On Youtube (Photos/Video)

A Youtuber Lena Nersesian from LA, California, known as Lena The Plug, has shocked her fans after posting a video explaining why she let her best friend get into bed with her boyfriend Adam. ‘I trust Emily and thought this would be kind of fun,’ Lena said. ‘Girls share their $exual stories with each other, friends tell each other everything.

‘Emily’s seen pictures of Adam’s d***, she knows all about our $ex life I tell her everything. Now I don’t have to tell her, she can just try his p*nis.’

The clip has now been viewed nearly seven million times and has sparked a huge debate online, with commenters branding their actions ‘sad’.

In a clip called ‘I Let My Best Friend Have S3x With My Boyfriend’, Lena is seen preparing for a threesome with her friend as they sit on her bed in their underwear.



Lena and Emily admit they’ve had a threesome together before and say they want to ‘share’ Adam’s p*nis in the X-rated and expletive-laden clip.

‘I’ve been seeing Adam for a few months and we are both s3xually pretty open to having other girls join, it’s kind of weird and controversial to have your best friend join,’ Lena said.

The pair can be seen getting ready for the tryst, by drinking tequila and listening to music.


Adam then arrives at their apartment and admits he’s just as surprised about the threesome as viewers are.’Let me just say, I can’t even wrap my f****** head around how my life got to the point where I’m engaging in – not only this activity in the first place – but with two girls that look like this,’ he says to the camera.

The pair switch the camera off to have their threesome and are later seen rolling around on Lena’s unmade bed.

Lena describes her videos as ‘daily stories, naughty features and occasional direct chat’, and earlier this year she sparked controversy when she promised to release a s3x tape if she got to one million followers on YouTube.

Watch video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog