banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Thursday, August 10, 2017

A Family Have Been Left In A Terrible State After The Father, Mother And Child Were Burnt In A Fire Incident.

A family have been left in a terrible state after the father, mother and child were burnt in a fire incident.
A family of three have been burnt following a sad incident. The man identified as Mr. Fenian Eke and family got burnt on Thursday evening in his home in Mbaise, Imo State.

Hallmark Chibuzor Paul shared the sad story on Facebook as he revealed that they are currently on admission at Holy Rosary Hospital, Nguru, Mbaise popularly known as Ogbor Hospital.

Paul wrote: "With tears and pains in my heart , I call on all well wishers and life savers to come to the aid of MR FENIAN EKE and family they got burnt on Thursday evening in his home mbaise IMO State, but I thank God they re alive and currently on admission at Holy Rosary Hospital Nguru Mbaise......Popularly known as Ogbor Hospital.


I have sent my rep to the hospital after I got the news to confirm the incident. We need the sum of 500,000 naira to save him, wife and child We can't let them die, we can't keep silent, I believe with 1000 from everyone of us we will save them. I'm also calling on the action governor of I'm State owelle Rochas Anayo okorocha to come to thr help. It hurts me that Mr FENIAN EKE or wife has no bank account for you to see thr level of poverty, we don't want stories in our efforts.

Pls Donate to save FENIAN EKE WIFE AND CHILD .
Account name: BDMG Resources Limited.
Bank: GTBANK PLC
Ac number: 0246496310
Fenian Mobile number:08102271010.

Together we can save this family, we can't let them die. We need to raise fund before Friday 11th August according to the doctor. Pls share and save a life."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog