banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

"I still haven't gotten over my Ex who got married 3 weeks ago" Ex BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada reveals

Ex BBNaija housemate, Ifu Ennada has revealed that she is yet to get over her ex-boyfriend who got married three weeks ago. According to her, he was her best friend and confidant but still hurt her. She wrote; 

I like to look at the bride I was for this photoshoot, but I don't think I have the balls to consider marriage anytime soon. Most people will never be faithful, the ones you love are usually the ones who hurt you the most. I still haven't gotten over my Ex who got married 3wks ago... I didn't see it coming. He was my best friend and confidante, but look what he did... A friend said I was asking after him in my sleep few days ago... I think I want to be like saint Paul, live for God and help as many people as I can. I want to be obsessed with being successful and helping others that I don't think of falling in love ever again.

Love is beautIFU - the agape kind, the Jesus kind. The kind of love I want to show everyone around me, both foes and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog