banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Monday, May 7, 2018

The lady who claimed she had a baby by Offset says she faked the rapper's Paternity Test result, apologises to Cardi B (Video)

The lady who claimed she had a baby by Offset says she faked the rapper

The Instagram model who has made claims for months that Offset is the father of her baby daughter has finally confessed.

Celina Powell, who went as far as releasing Offset's paternity Test result, despite the fact that the rapper is expecting a child with Cardi B confessed to DJ Akademiks that she lied the entire time.
In the interview, she said:: “The point is there is no baby. Get over it. Suck my d***. Yall investigated this s*** for nine months. I didn’t give a f***. I was laughing at you.”

She then flipped the script and apologized to Cardi B. “I, Celina, apologize to you Belcalis. I’m sorry I sincerely apologize if I made you for one second think Offset was the father of my pretend baby,”.
Watch the match below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog