banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Niger State official search for owner of money his friend's wife found at a market in Minna

Niger State official search for owner of money his friend
Musa Kasim, an official of the Niger State Environmental Protection Agency (NISEPA), is looking no for the owner of missing money which his friend's wife found at a market in Minna. Read below:

"Announcement : my friends wife got a missing money yesterday at kure market minna Pls if you are the really owner of the money call my number or see me in my office. My number is 08036046324, my office is NISEPA opposite Esther restaurant Minna. Pls and pls if the money is not  yours don't come or call other wise you will end up in police custody. Thanks."
Niger State official search for owner of money his friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog