banner,air,nut,judemary

advert banner

Monday, June 26, 2017

Davido Buys Tanker For Longtime Friend To Start Up Oil And Gas Business

Nigerian singer, Davido, who recently celebrated being followed on Instagram by Cristiano Ronaldo, on Sunday gifted his personal assistant an oil truck to set up his oil and gas business. 

The singer gave Lateef Biola, who is supposedly his assistant, the gift on the occasion of his birthday.

He wrote on Instagram;
“Happy birthday bro, you’ve been with me since I was 12 even before I thought about doing music,”  
“You said you wanted to set up an oil and gas company. It’s your birthday so I went and got you a tanker. 
“Sha give me free diesel, congrats to Latino oil and gas.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of IcechuksBlog